Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

17 May 2011

Team N 1st stage [Dareka no Tame ni] Review

I had the opportunity to visit the NMB48 theater last month and to see NMB48’s first stage show Dareka no Tame ni live. This is the first time I write a review, I hope you enjoy it.

For all those who cannot see it live, the DVD of N1 will be released on June 22nd.


Team N 1st Stage [Dareka no Tame ni]
No.RomajiJapaneseTranslationSingers
M00Overture---
M01Tsukimisou月見草Evening PrimroseTeam N
M02Warning--Team N
M03Tanjoubi no Yoru誕生日の夜Birthday NightTeam N
MC1----
M04Bird--Kishino, Yamamoto, Kinoshita
M05Nage Kissu de Ichi Otose!投げキッスで撃ち落せ!Knock him out with a blown kiss!Watanabe, Kondo, Kotani, Shiroma, Shinohara, Yoshida
M06Shinkirou蜃気楼 MirageYamada, Ogasawara
M07Riderライダー -Jonishi, Matsuda, Mori, Kadowaki, Fukumoto
M08Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru制服が邪魔をするMy school uniform is in my wayYamamoto, Watanabe, Ogasawara, Kondo, Yamaguchi, Yoshida, Yamada, Kishino
MC2----
M09Natsu ga Icchatta夏が行っちゃったThe summer went awayTeam N
M10Koike小池 -Team N
M11Tsuki no Katachi月のかたちThe shape of the moonTeam N
MC3----
M12Dareka no Tame ni ~What can I do for someone?~誰かのために ~What can I do for someone?~For someone's sake ~What can I do for someone?~Team N
EC----
EC1Medleyメドレー -Team N
EC2Namida uri no Shoujo涙売りの少女Tear-seller girlTeam N
Medley = Beginner -> Chance -> Ponytail -> Heavy
Note: I watched the performance on April 3rd. On this day two members, Yamada Nana and Shinohara Kanna, were absent so two Kenkyusei, Yamaguchi Yuuki and Koyanagi Arisa subbed for them. Yamaguchi did the part of Kinoshita in Bird, Kinoshita did Shinohara's part in Nage Kissu de Uchi Otose!, Kondo Rina did Yamada's part in Shinkirou and Koyanagi Kondo's part in Rider.


Overture (NMB version)
Are you readyyyyy???? Perfect to get the crowd going. Couldn’t wait for the show to start.

Tsukimisou
Great performance. I was amazed at how clean and in synch the girls performed this song. The dance for this songs needs exact and clean movements or else it looks awkward, but NMB48 was able to do it very well. Also I have to say, Yamaguchi Yuuki is amazing. She was dancing in the front at the beginning of this song and just blew me away.

Warning
Not much to say about this song. Well done, clean and in synch.

Tanjoubi no Yoru
Another good performance, very cute. I want them to sing this to me on my birthday.
Smooth change from headsets to normal mics, nice flow.

Bird
This was one of the best performances of Bird I have ever seen. Yamamoto Sayaka’s voice is great and fits the song, not to mention that she conveys the feeling of it perfectly. The other two girls were good, too. Again I have to mention Yuuki. She should have become a member of Team N. I never payed attention to her before, but she became one of my favorites with this show.

Nage Kissu de Uchi Otose!
I’ve never been a fan of this song, it just doesn’t get me. But I have to say the performance was really cute and idol-like, so thumbs up.

Shinkirou
I wanted to hear Nana. But because she was absent Kondo Rina did this song. She did a nice job and both girls looked adorable in those white dresses. Overall a good performance but I prefer the original. Maybe because I think this song fits older girls better. Still well done.

Rider
I almost had tears in my eyes. I think it was a combination of joy over being able to finally see a stage show live and knowing the story behind the song. For those who don’t know the story of Rider: it is a tribute to one of their first loyal fans who supported them at a time when AKB48 was not yet that popular. He died one day due to a medical condition. The performance itself was good, nothing outstanding, but nice to watch.

Seifuku ga jama wo suru
Intense. Really intense. It was like being drawn into a different world. That is all I can say.

Natsu ga Icchatta
The song I have the weakest impression of. It was well done but nothing to stay in your head. It was more like a time-filler.

Koike
This time Nana was replaced by Sayaka. Again: I wanted to hear Nana’s version. Sayaka’s was very nice but I prefer Mariko’s (her ‘attitude’ or ‘aura’ fits better). Outfits look nice on the NMB girls.

Tsuki no Katachi
Great. Perfectly in synch and nice atmosphere in the theater. Continuing to be in NMB48’s own world.

Dareka no Tame ni
This song is so beautiful. Considering that it is also the song for the charity campaign to help the earthquake and tsunami victims, I just couldn’t help but be really moved.
As for the outfits: I am glad that they redid them. I never liked the neck part and short sleeves of the original ones and now that they are gone I have nothing to complain anymore.

Sakura no Ki ni Narou
Amazing. Very clear vocals. And Sayaka’s solos (she did Acchan part) were great. That girl has some talent.

Medley
The best part of the show for me. It started with a very cool performance of Beginner. I was surprised at how well they pulled off the song despite their low age. All following songs were just full of energy and absolutely cute. Doing the ‘I love you…’ parts with the crowd was a great feeling and the whole medley really gets you pumped up.

NMB48
Kept the crowd going. I had so much fun doing the hand movements and calls. The whole Osaka audience was great and together with the high energy level of the girls on stage it was just perfect. Great feeling to be right in the middle of it.

Namida uri no Shoujo
Great finish. This song was about as intense as Seifuku ga jama wo suru. But the best part of it were the outfits. They look adorable on the NMB48 girls.


Overall this was a great stage show. NMB48 has some really talented girls and a high level of energy. Dance movements were in synch and sharp and overall the vocals were good, too (I hope they can keep that level if they start singing live). Even the MCs were really entertaining. I had a great day seeing an amazing stage show and hope I can say the same about the 2nd stage show Seishun Girls coming soon. NMB48 ganbatte ne!

No comments: